Flood Water Damage Restoration Sydney provides water damage carpet drying Sydney services. Our team of carpet damage drying technicians are certified and have more than 15 years of experience in the industry. With special drying equipment and dehumidifiers, you can rely on us for all kinds of flood damage restoration in Sydney. Our water damage carpet drying Sydney technicians can restore any damaged carpet to its pristine and original condition.
Flood Water Damage Restoration Sydney
Our services are quick and prompt so that we can reach you as soon as possible. We provide emergency restoration services within 24 hours all over Sydney. The water damage carpet drying services Sydney which we deliver is second to no one. Our technicians outshine everyone in repairing carpets by eliminating excess humidity and moisture. This ensures that the health of you and family is not at risk. Water damage drying services are available 24/7, in case you experience such problem at an inconvenient time or in case of an emergency.
Flood damaged carpets are harmful and they quickly become a breeding ground for mould, mildew, and bacteria. Hence, you should not keep your water damaged carpets wet for too long and call professional services immediately. The airborne microbes and germ from mould can have a major impact on your family and pet’s well-being. We recommend calling Flood Water Damage Restoration Sydney as soon as you spot water damage in carpets and rugs.
You can get in touch with our experts by dialling 02 4062 9404. Or just fill out the small contact form on right side of your screen and we will get back to you. Flood damage carpet drying Sydney is crucial. Therefore, our water damage carpet drying Sydney experts are available 24/7 to help you with emergency situations.
Do not attempt to dry water damaged carpets by yourself at home. Absence of proper cleaning and drying methods can cause water stains to appear on them. Our professionals are equipped with special treatments and solutions for carpet drying. We employ various techniques depending on the source of water damage.
Water Damage Carpet Drying Sydney Process
- Our team of technicians begin by assessing the extent of water damage. They are equipped with thermal imaging cameras and moisture monitors to measure saturation level of water. Experts also find source of water damage in order to determine the suitable drying method.
- Based on the findings of our assessment, we develop an appropriate water damage carpet drying Sydney methods. Our staff will provide you an estimate of cost and time required to dry off your valuable possessions.
- Next, we use our modern water removal tools to swiftly extract remaining liquid from your carpets. This is an important step as skipping it will result in formation of water stains.
- Then we deploy dehumidifiers and air movers which absorb excess moisture. Carpets are completely dried off in this step. Our technicians also use anti-bacterial solutions to sanitize carpets. This prevents the growth of bacteria and mould along with foul and unbearable smells.
- Once dried off completely, we clean any residual stains that are left behind with patented solutions. This solution also eliminates cellulosic browning which can occur due to extensive water damage.
- Our team of technicians will continue to monitor levels of moisture in your home since the beginning of treatment process. This is continued till the sanitisation and drying step is complete to ensure absolute carpet restoration is achieved.
- Once the carpets are dried and sanitised, our experts will re-stretch and relay them wherever necessary. We will lay them as per your directions to avoid any unwanted bulge on floor.
- Finally, we perform a steam cleaning of carpets to bring back their original shine and lustre. Our technicians will provide you the invoice and report of restoration done. These will help you in dealing with insurance providers during the settlement process.
You can get in touch with our experts by dialling 1800 338 554. Or just fill out the small contact form on
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia